In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 14 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Case Manager, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your medical expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques that will make a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
* Implements services to patients in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP).
* Collaborates with the patient and patient’s family or significant others to implement an effective service plan, explaining the available clinical options to the team, including the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
* Communicates and documents patient’s progress toward their recovery.
* Maintains the patient’s comprehensive clinical record, including documentation of activities performed as part of the service delivery process (e.g., assessments, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning).
* Works collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with patient, their family, behavioral and general medical and dental health care providers, community resources and others to ensure that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan (ISP) are implemented.
* Provides assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services.
* Seeks out necessary resources other than covered services to meet basic needs.
* Ensures all appropriate referrals for identified services on the service plan are made and coordinated with service providers via contracted network providers or community resources; Ensures all covered services identified on the service plan are evaluated and updated monthly.
* Ensures documentation adheres to all regulatory timeframes and requirements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a social work field or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in Behavioral Health or Psychiatric.
* Knowledge of health care, detoxification process, addiction, co-occurring disorders, DSM Criteria, and terminology.
* Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
* Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with other. Good listening skills.
* Problem Solving: Identifies problems and conducts appropriate analysis to develop a plan of action. Involves in other in seeking solutions when appropriate. Develops a plan of action and responds quickly to new challenges. Identifies problems involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analyses, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges
* Decision Making: Takes action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences. Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions; take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
* Collaboration: Works collaboratively with other health professionals in the organization and leaders from other disciplines when appropriate. Clinical leaders must be able to work in collaboration with other health professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at South Amboy – 901 Ernston Road, South Amboy, New Jersey 08879