In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
As an RCA team member, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your medical expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques which will make a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
The Grounds Monitor provides eyes on supervision of the site with the intent of identifying safety related concerns specific to patient interaction and the environment of the site with an ability to intervene as necessary or identify the proper assistance.
- Complete site rounding schedule as assigned by the Director of Operations to include both the interior and exterior of the facility.
- Identify areas of concern as evident by patient behavior and site environment. Intervene with patients if safety becomes an issue as indicated by clinical recommendations.
- Contact facilities and janitorial staff if an environment of care concern arises.
- Assist with room, K9, and bag searches as needed.
- Review security footage as needed.
- Contact authorities as needed.
- Document incident reports as needed.
- Respond to calls from nursing and RSS staff related to physical violence and emergency codes.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; or two (2) years of behavioral health experience.
- Ability to remain composed and decisive.
- Background in law enforcement, security, or similar experience a plus.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
- Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at South Amboy – 901 Ernston Road, South Amboy, New Jersey 08879