Website Recoverycoa Human Resource
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
N00385 – Intern – HR
Under the supervision of the Human Resource Business Partner, the HR Intern will provide hands-on, temporary support to assist the HR site Business Partner to gain experience across multiple program areas of HR. This Intern will work up approximately 16-20 hours per week.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, filing electronic and hard copy documents, tracking deadlines.
- Assist with weekly new hire onboarding and orientation.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters like patient and personnel information, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Assist with maintaining employee files and ensure that the files are up to date according to the HR Checklist and Employee Credential List.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting with projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Attending college/university in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in human resources or social Science
- 1+ year of office/clerical support experience
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
Communication: Communicates information to individuals or groups; clearly and concisely conveys information orally or in writing. Creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others. Listen and respond to others.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Work Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at Raritan Bay – 901 Ernston Road, South Amboy, New Jersey 08879