Full-time Employment in South Amboy, New Jersey 08879
Position Overview: The Trainer, working under the supervision of the corporate Training Manager, is located at the specific Recovery Centers of America facility and is responsible for designing and executing clinical, operational and technological trainings, providing remedial training for staff at the requests of site leadership and helping to facilitate the onboarding of new employees.
- Ensures through formal trainings, remedial trainings and one-on-one coaching that all employees in all departments are well-educated in their job functions. This may include, but is not limited to, clinical activities, operational procedures and the use of technology in the course of each staff member’s day-to-day activities.
- Working with the site’s Human Resources Business Partner, the Trainer participates actively in the development and presentation of monthly onboarding training activities. This must include clinical, operational and technological activities.
- Working with the site’s leadership team, the Trainer monthly identifies ongoing training needs of staff and develops a work flow to meet those training needs. This may include small-group work or one-on-one remedial work. Ensures that training events are completed on time and within budget.
- Working with the Quality Assurance Manager at the site, develops remedial trainings whenever QA scores fall below acceptable levels. Has a thorough understanding of the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) plan and works with the facility team to develop training initiatives to improve scores falling below acceptable levels.
- Collaborates with the Training Team to develop new initiatives.
- Remains up-to-date on policy, protocol, operational and technological changes at RCA and incorporates those changes into ongoing training activities, at the direction and support of the Training Manager.
- Working with the Training Manager, the HRBP and Chief Information Officer, annually creates and disseminates updated training plans for all employees.
- Working with the Learning Management System administrator, ensures all site employees are current with required electronic seminars identified for each employee’s position.
- Has dotted line to the facility Chief Executive Officer.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Planning: Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Presentation: Effectively deliver content that meets the needs, wants, and levels of participants, and that can be effectively transferred from the classroom to the workplace.
Learning Environment: Trainings and trainers support environments that are conducive to teaching and encouraging learning.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Travel to the corporate office from time-to-time will be required. Otherwise, this position is located at the site
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at South Amboy – 901 Ernston Road, South Amboy, New Jersey 08879